Geothermal Heating & Cooling Installation Specialists Serving Serving all of Central Ohio
If you need a reliable and affordable way to heat or cool your home or business throughout the year, get a geothermal heating and cooling system from Wee Dig It!! LLC We have over 20 years of experience with installing geothermal systems for residential and commercial properties throughout central Ohio.
Central Ohio can face scorching summers and freezing winters, so it’s essential that you have reliable central heating and cooling for your home or business in order to stay comfortable in extreme temperatures. Wee Dig It!! LLC specializes in installing geothermal systems from Water Furnace for effective heating and cooling that’s both energy efficient and cost effective. We’ll handle every step of the installation process, from excavating the land to clean-up after the job is done. We pride ourselves in our commitment to dependable customer service, so you can rest assured your geothermal system will be properly installed the first time.
How Does Geothermal Heating and Cooling Work?
Geothermal systems work by burying a system of pipes four feet below the Earth’s surface, which absorbs about 47% of the sunlight that hits the surface and keeps a consistent temperature of 50-55 degrees throughout the year. Depending on where you’re located, we can install either horizontal loops, vertical loops, pond loops or open loops.
When heating up your home or business, this system pumps a liquid solution that absorbs heat and uses it to heat up the air indoors using a heat exchanger.
When keeping you cool, your geothermal system will absorb the hot air from your home or business and moves it back under the Earth’s surface.
Why Use Geothermal Heating and Cooling?
- Geothermal systems are cost effective and energy efficient! They can generate five units of energy for every one unit of electrical energy used and waste almost no energy, so they can help you save up to 70 percent on your heating and cooling bill.
- Geothermal systems are quiet! Since the loops are buried underneath the surface and operate quietly, you won’t have to deal with a noisy outdoor unit, which makes your home or business more peaceful and can improve your quality of life.
- Geothermal systems are low maintenance! Since the loops are underground, they experience less wear and tear from rain, snow, debris, extreme temperatures and other factors, so they require less maintenance and last longer over time.
- Geothermal systems are environmentally friendly! Geothermal heating and cooling is the greenest method of heating and cooling your home or business, according to the Department of Energy and the EPA. Water Furnace systems are especially environmentally friendly because they don’t emit any carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide or other greenhouse gasses, which has earned them the Energy Star seal of approval.
Choose a Trusted Name for Geothermal System Installation
- Established in 1996, Wee Dig It! LLC has installed geothermal heating and cooling systems for customers in all central Ohio Counties including Knox, Delaware, Morrow, Licking, Franklin, Union, Richland and more.
- Family owned, licensed, bonded and insured
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- List of references available upon request
For your free estimate on a new geothermal system, call Wee Dig It!! LLC, serving all of central Ohio at 740-548-7064.